Friday, April 04, 2008

Hire Me!

The image “http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q313/drdotislovinlife/hendrix-1.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Readers of this blog may be aware that I am an MBA student at Rice University. I am graduating in May, and still job hunting. I am posting this on the off chance that any of the 1000 or so readers of this blog have any useful job leads.

My background is publishing--editing, marketing, and sales. But the focus of my MBA has been on corporate finance. I am especially interested in risk management and derivatives, and I have taken a lot of courses that deal with these topics. But I would be useful in any corporate finance or treasury position, whether dealing with investments, financing, or risk management. Needless to say, I would also be quite interested in working for banks or trading companies that deal with derivative products.

As for industries, I am primarily interested in industries exposed to commodity risk, like energy and power, for example. I also retain an interest in publishing, of course.

So, if you want to hire a risk manager who blogs on the side, I'm your man! Contact me at rwboyd (a t) rice (d o t) edu.

We now return to our regularly scheduled blog.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home