Saturday, June 09, 2007

Chicks Gone Wild




These photos are of a bird's nest in my mom's mailbox. In the center of the nest (in the photo on the right) you can see a group of little pink shapes--those are the chicks. They admittedly don't look too wild now, but when they are hungry, they are quite active. (I'll try to get a shot of them with their little beaks open later.)

My mom is getting her mail in a cardboard box for the duration. She quite decently doesn't want to disturb the nest untill the chicks have flown away.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Robert. This has nothing to do with your chicks, but since I stumbled across your blog this evening I thought I would say hi. Come visit mine sometime:
www.howardcruse.com/loosecruse/

By coincidence, I'm about to post an entry that mentions Wendel All Together.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home